Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The birth of Vision for a better Asia

I am putting together an e-book for Asia Inc Forum, entitled:

Vision for a better Asia; Ideas & Values that shapes our future.

We are getting together some of Asia's elite to contribute a page each.

In between, the idea of a better Asia got me thinking...

I've just returned to Asia (Brunei), after 8 years of staying in Australia.

There are many things that I have to adjust towards, and have my value reorganised through this period of transition.

In the process, I often find myself in sync with the thoughts below-

"Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not." George Bernard Shaw.

Hence the two recent essays I posted.

Not everyone can make it to my company's ebook (I, for one, cannot) but whats stopping me from posting it on my facebook?

I invite you to send me your thought of a better Asia too!

Cheers matey!
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment